SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

But I would not argue that share price increase from 1c to 4.5c...

1. 13,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570

But I would not argue that share price increase from 1c to 4.5c is creating value either.

If you had bought at 1c you might see it differently but aside from that only time will tell what value our assets create but if you don't have them you can't create anything. As we're currently running at a loss those assets have limited value. As you say it can take a long time to create value.

The main issue at the moment for SYA is they started ramping during a price collapse and I'm perfectly happy for the experienced team we have now to sort out the issues they can control, I seriously doubt anyone can do it better and am certainly not in a hurry to find out.
    If the measures that have been put in place don't provide the savings expected we then totally rely on concentrate prices being high enough to make up for it. We should have the answer to that over the next two quarters .

As for the directors I have no particular issue with them so they have my support and when they eventually get replaced I hope their replacements can move the assets that they inherit to the next level. We are on the ground floor at the moment.

Generally on HC when a shareprice goes up the Directors are fine and when it goes down they are crap but they are still the same durectors.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.