SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-140160

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Not how I read it. You're talking about Authier being blended and a non nameplate processer and a board that shouldn't be rewarded for what they've done so far..

I would hardly say the company is in the toilet.. in my opinion, Sayona Mining is in the best position they've ever been? I mean what's the overall goal here mate? get NAL to nameplate, prove that this can be steadily maintained and then work on downstream processing..

I find it mind boggling that you people think that we can 'fast track' (a great line from BL lol) carbonate without even getting spodumene concentrate output steadying at nameplate and at a high %. carbonate is best at 6% and currently nobody in the industry is producing 6%.

The board is 100% responsible and held accountable for EVERYTHING related to the company.. it's immature and short sighted to be holding them accountable for the short term share price at the bottom of the cycle.

Geez there's a long way to go in getting this discussion group back on track
    Last edited by Norbeto: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.