SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-140201

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Now you are parroting what James said in his recent interview, if anyone else said that prior to that interview the UI's would have called it down ramping, still doesn't make it the right strategy. Turning on a 'refinery' isn't an overnight job, since they are the greatest management team known to man surely getting a quality product is a certainty, if you are that good wouldn't you back yourself in ASAP and start building that refinery?

Think you will find the JV structure incentivizes PLL to be as difficult as possible, will take a skilled corporate type to try and unscramble that egg. I am sure after the demise of AJM they will be gun shy about going up against better operators. I also have no doubt that is also why they haven't found a chairman or new CEO, the gang will be keen not to have people in those seats that they don't control at the risk of getting out maneuvered and then pushed out. You could also argue that is why they are happy with a large retail holder register instead of longer term institutional support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $896.6K 27.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 35483742 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 585362 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.