SYA 11.3% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-140494

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Whisky fair points in regards from some of the board members taking the SP from 1c to 39c, also you have spoken of JB and current board keeping the company afloat with decisions made for a CR, avoiding C&M with the prioritisation of a reduction in operational costs which is a fair comment. I have a few questions though; I don't have all the information and far less than a number of shareholders and regular posters on here and am not board bashing and remaining objective, but my queries are.

1. Should the board have waited until the share price to get to where it did and with the Spod price in the toilet to commence the review of operations? Should they have been more Intune with the commodity and likelihood in a huge drop in spod price and started making decisions accordingly when the SP was at 30c and above?

2. The CR at 18c that has been instrumental in providing much need cash reserves, there has been conjecture that this was an orchestrated price to help the BEOT, could the board have done this CR at a higher SP? This happened a while ago, so my memory isn't spot on, but I do recall some silly buggers going on in the lead-up.

3. Could the board have managed the relationship with PLL more adeptly to ensure more confidence from shareholders? I am fairly new to the ASX and its ongoings but from a layman that pump and dump when PLL sold off a large number of shares just didn't seem right to me as a shareholder.

4. Would the board and the company be in a better position to succeed and provide better value to shareholders if they had got a moving on ratifying the board and CEO in a timelier manner? JB has been lauded for his mining knowledge which I am not here debate and being the best CEO for the current times, but I get a little confused because sometimes the insinuation reads like a new CEO would sink the company, but excuse my ignorance wouldnt JB and co appoint the new CEO and provide the direction? I would think that would mean the company is all in lockstep and would allow people to focus on specific areas of speciality.

I am not here to debate the boards knowledge and role they have played in keeping the company operational and afloat in testing times but from the outside looking in we seem to be very reactive not proactive with anything we do. Looking at the % drops for other Lithium companies maybe there was nothing that could have been done and we would have dropped this much regardless of who was in charge and what was done but once again from the outside looking in, I am not sure that is the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $1.954M 57.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 5993225 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3766915 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.