SYA 1.47% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Leadeship on a global scale in turmoil. Until stabilising,...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Leadeship on a global scale in turmoil. Until stabilising, makets will be in uncertain territory. Evs and renewables will gain traction but slower than anticipated due to national self interest and cracy wars by trigger happy leaders. If Dutton wins the next election, Australian economy will crash! 12 nuclear reactors built with tax payers money! and years to complete! We know that these projects overrun budget and building timeframes. Looking at Projects in the USA should be enough to see the financial costs that will have to be recouped through the end users 'The Taxpayers'.
    I am all for renewables through solar Wind, EVs and batteries Lithium is the core of this transition. If the world would come together on global issues everything would pan out to reach carbon neutral by 2030-2050 at the latest It will all have a meaning but after that if emissions are not harnessed I see touble for the human race. But hey I might not be alive to see the outcome ....I am just hoping and invested for the planets future.
    Last edited by awhitu: Friday, 11:21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $448.6K 13.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7130062 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 10914060 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.