SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

1) The transition to EV is absolutely unstoppable. It is...

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326

1) The transition to EV is absolutely unstoppable. It is completely irreversible. Right now the transition is fighting several huge headwinds: blatant chinese manipulation, complete lack of action from western government, sabotage and fearmongering from oil and gas corporations. But all those will be overcome at some point. It's a tsunami wave that can't be stopped.

2) As far as how Sayona looks, the big moment of truth will be the next quarterly. Was last quarter's CAPEX mostly an one-off? Have they gotten OPEX to a manageable level? We absolutely have to expect that for as long as china controls the refining of lithium, they will control and suppress the price of spod, so can Sayona manage to hang on until western refineries come online? What I will be looking for is if Sayona has enough to last through the end of 2025.

3) As far as how Sayona is run, it's not looking good at all. Nobody from the BOD has increased their stake in SYA. JB's stake in SYA is nonexistent and as the "temporary" CEO, he has laid out no goals, no objectives, no clear strategy other than NAL outputting 160k of spod which is far below nameplate. What's going on with the carbonate plant? OTA? Funding for Moblan? Why is the revised MRE for NAL and for Moblan taking forever? Nobody knows. No clear communication. Barber is ignoring emails from retail.

JB has overstayed his welcome as the temporary CEO (shouldn't even be drawing an ASX200 salary much less TWO of them). Old Dinosaur Paul "where am I?" Crawford is still around even though he was supposed to retire a long time ago after we got another board member. And how's the search for the chairman going? One more week left and zero word on that.
    Last edited by arfbarf: Friday, 22:24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.