SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Now that I agree with ... call it confirmation bias ... CCP has...

1. 10,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3604
    Now that I agree with ... call it confirmation bias wink.png ... CCP has carefully orchestrated the complete supply chain (as I have repeated often enough to sound xenophobic on China).

The point I'm making on growth is sequential growth MOM ... I think you picked up on that ... but what what I'll reinforce (because it appears lost on more than a few here) analysts primarily look at % growth and they try very hard to get a "common size" or normalized view. Looking at unit numbers doesn't help much ... and when you look at language from companies when their (%) growth is slowing ... but their revenue is still growing ... that's when you have to did deeper. Anyway enough from me on that ... readers/posters need to, as you say question everything, and I'll add - posted here.

Brine from the lithium triangle alone (especially if Bolivia gets going) could supply far more carbonate than you imagine I suspect. I hope from a portfolio perspective you have diversification there. And as far a Lepidolite trash ... remember those miners/refiners don't need to make a profit they just need to displace tonnes from Western miners (and out them out of business) ... that stays as long as CCP wants it too.

You left off (perhaps intentionally) a giant source of carbonate/hydroxide being oil field brines and clays of North America (and also geothermal in Europe ... Vulcan is real). Technology always seems to win in the long run ... which is why I think oil field brines are a winner because the pockets of Exxon makes even BHP/RIO look not all that big.

and for @Langleybc ... lithium isn't spodumene. ALB and Livent (now Arcadium) are powerhouses now - globally and in North America. Remind me/us how much "lithium" SYA will produce?

Really should be about time the blinkers come off for posters (borrowing the horse racing PoV that blinkers keep horses focused on what is in front, encouraging them to pay attention to the race rather than to distractions such as crowds). SYA is only a 1 choice among many and remains in my portfolio (small) for diversification purposes in NA marke only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $375.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $1.529M 41.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2508530 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3141538 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.