SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

I wanted to take a moment to address some concerns that have...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I wanted to take a moment to address some concerns that have been brought to my attention.Firstly, I understand that trading can be a challenging and sometimes frustrating endeavor. It’s a journey filled with ups and downs, and losing money is, unfortunately, a part of the learning experience. Many of us have been there and know how difficult it can be to cope with those losses.However, I have noticed that your recent interactions have been quite negative, often involving harsh criticisms of other users and various companies.

This consistent negativity is concerning and can affect the overall atmosphere and morale of our community.I want to emphasize that while expressing frustration is natural, it is important to do so in a constructive and respectful manner. Our community thrives on mutual respect and support, and maintaining a positive environment is crucial for everyone’s growth and well-being.

If trading has become a source of significant stress, it might be helpful to consider taking a step back and exploring other hobbies or interests that can provide a healthy outlet. Diversifying your activities can offer new perspectives and might even improve your trading mindset.We value your presence in our community and hope to see a shift towards more positive and supportive interactions. If there’s anything specific you’re struggling with or if you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $637.1K 25.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2474228 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8192223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.