SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

How would you know that ?Your opinion only.I would say a quality...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    How would you know that ?
    Your opinion only.
    I would say a quality team effort.
    Sylvain would be without a job if it wasn't for JB and AB for starters.

Point 1: Everytime l see him his sitting on a couch doing zip or his in a lavish hotel room an how do you think he gets there...do you seriuosly think he sits with the commoners or the other option first class...an who pays for it.

Point 2: Yes my opinion only but more chance of being right than wrong...unless your wearing Rose Coloured Glasses like you Rupey.

Point 3: Totally agree they are working hard on the ground meaning Sylvain and the team...haven't ever seen JB in any workers clothes doing any hard yards yet unless it was required for a photo shot.

Point 4: Total and Absolute Rubbish...when did those 2 muppets you speak of go out and obtain the service of Sylvain...if you are switched on you would know full well it was Brett Lynch that hired Sylvains service's not those 2 losers and its probably the only thing BL ever got right...go back an read the input from Gt3louie an Splitfusion they spoke with Sylvain or have you forgot already...maybe its time to take off those rose coloured glasses mate.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68906 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 10867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.