SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Hey folks. Lets play a game of hypotheticals.Say you're LD. You...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hey folks. Lets play a game of hypotheticals.

Say you're LD. You have a pretty exemplary CV so far..no blemishes. You get tapped to be considered for CEO of SYA, however both you and the company needs to do their own due diligence.

On the company side, they want to see how you will work with the board, and more importantly, how you are going to work with arguably the MvP (Sylvain for anyone that's been under a rock) and his team.

On your end, you want to determine if this operation has the right, strategy, team and culture to ensure a bright future; or whether it's headed down the drain. You are well aware of the malaise of the Lithium market and definitely don't want to be handed a poisoned chalice.

So, you sign on to become a board member while both you and the company do DD on each other (probation) for around a quarter.

--end of the hypothetical story

Now, question for you guys, based on the above, if you were LD, would you take the reins of a potentially sinking ship and risk taking a credibility hit? Why would you? In your opinion, do you reckon he would accept the role of CEO, only to approach the market with cup in hand for an equity raise (with our already overweight SOI) or potentially run it into the ground (i.e. C&M)?

Consider that since LD joined, he is privy to any confidential discussions with off-takers, OEM's, partners etc. He is also across how the mine is performing.

So, with all that said, IMHO, if I was LD I would only accept the role if I had an extremely high conviction that this assignment will not be detrimental to my credibility, but be a continuation of my career trajectory.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $87.16K 2.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6321434 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 8600000 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.