SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Well, I am sorry for my despicable post, but the man is a...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well, I am sorry for my despicable post, but the man is a well-dressed liar, cheat, misogynous, misanthrope, who even his own wife cannot stomach. Personally, I don't give a flying piece of bat shit for the guy or the elections. Sometimes you must take comments with a grain of salt and thank your lucky stars you were not raised in that cesspool of a country.

My brother-in-law just died of cancer with 23 years of service from the Chicago police force. Do you know how the government system thanked him?
    They halved his early retirement pension and took away his medical from his family. By the way he was a staunch republican. Doesn't really matter what political party you select chances are they are corrupt and will only serve their pockets.

Please don't act like a mug and stand up for these people. You really should do some reading on the man. He is as vile as you can imagine a human can be. Perhaps my comments were disrespectful if I offended you, I apologise. Please read "Too Much and Never Enough" by Mary L. Trump., By the third chapter you will get the gist of what the man is really about.
    Last edited by lordaga: Today, 09:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.