SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

lordaga, i love my country and wouldnt live anywhere else....

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    lordaga, i love my country and wouldnt live anywhere else. whenever anyone in this world has issues who steps in to help....us! who funds the united nations..... us for 50%. what country always gives their hard earned money quicker and in larger amounts than us for those suffering from disaster. pensions for those that have them are usually 50% joint and survivor unless you have the option to take a reduced amnt now so wife gets 100% on your passing. did he do that? i did. its not the man that people want, its his policies. i dont care for him personally but his policies made America strong. not like the morons in the oval office now making us a laughing stock and with their open border have lets in more criminals than can be counted. they let in an estimated 40,000 chinese national males. you dont flee china, you are sent to infiltrate. one should refrain if they have half a brain about knocking another country. your verbose dribble is a reason for **. you would fit right in with the left wing wacks here. feel sorry for you. dont worry about a reply, you are on ignore. this is a stock forum. glta, one proud American!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.