SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141378

1. 10,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    Ummm ... its the initial ramp up volume only .... its short term ... it makes perfect sense

Same answer for you @Spodrocks ... your OPINION is different. Mine is hardly wrong. I didn't say it had to be Chinese either. Even SYA said it was looking for JV offtakes ... they would prefer longer term and not Chinese (clearly) but don't live under a rock and think short term you can get anything done without it being processed in China

who said

"the philosophy has always been to have the unused portion of NAL under some offtake arrangements. I said before, we've got a lot of contacts. It's very delicate now because obviously direct sales contracts with Chinese entities is not going to fly with the Canadian government and a lot of governments at the moment - I'm not getting into that argument - but we're using our processing and our conversion skills to try and link the other people so we can actually manage a process where they get hydroxide, we sell our spodumene and get the upside from the hydroxide price. In short, we really dearly want the longer term contracts - when I say longer term for NAL, 3 to 5 years "

and

"At the moment, there is a general consensus in Quebec that theyunderstand - particularly from a government perspective - that we need to sell into North Asia.It's whom we sell that to and some of those niche markets - where you do get a better price - and looking atsome of those pricing forward ... To the extent that you're dealing with a Western offtaker who cares aboutIRA compliance ... there should be an incentive for IRA compliant buyers to want to make surethat this mine continues and succeeds. ... But outside of that North Asian market and looking at that, and that's what we're looking with strategics at the moment, is saying this is where we'reat, this is where we need to be."

Guess some just down know what they are talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.079M 31.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 25798829 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3854092 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.