SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141509

1. 10,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3639
    Here's the partnership I would dearly love to see happen ... actually its an acquisition. What's needed to combat Ganfeng, Tianqi, CATL is an industrial giant of the scale we just don't have in Lithium (I suggested this before in different forum)

Exxon Mobil to acquire Albemarle ... in an all stock transaction ...
    XOM has MC of US$464B (also has ~$33B in Cash).
    ALB has MC of US$11.2B (and ~$1.5B in Cash)

XOM is 40X larger than ALB in Market Cap ... easily swallow them.
    Ganfeng is around US$7.5B, Tianqi about US$6.5B and CATL US$26B (not sure of that)

Simultaneously XOM also makes Cash Offers for PLL and SYA ... offer 100% to last traded ... only need $500M to grab PLL, even less for SYA. Those acquistions could be done for $1B cash (as much as I hate to see it happen).

XOM immediately prioritises the development of ALB's SC Mega-Flex refinery (100Ktpy LCE), starts the EOI for partners on the permitted shovel ready PLL TLP project, goes full on to get CLP and Kings Mountain Mines to max capacity as quickly as possible and I think they could make a case to grab Atlantic as well. Obviously NAL is now 100% 1 owner. Refinery (when Carbonate or Hydroxide I do not care) is expedited. Moblan is a after though for me at this point.

Now XOM already has its tentacles into oil field brines (in Arkansas and Alberta).

While XOM would have the ability to "go it alone" ... no not necessary ... their Balance sheet would make Govt loans a no brainer ... even a commercial loan using their paper. Obviously they lack (lithium) chemical engineers ... but lets not forget XOM scientist did invent the first rechargeable LiB - thank would be Dr Stanley Wittingham in the 1970s. XOM spend about US$25B of CapEx per year on Exploration & Development. XOM has the capacity to do this.

That would MAGA and punch China in the face.

Chevron could do similar things if it saw fit.

One and done in other words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $214.0K 8.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2621055 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8253106 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.