SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141531

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    First question to you Paddywagon 1982, Are you American? If not, you don't know shizz about Trump or the American economy. If you are, you still don't know shizz about Trump or the American economy.
    If you look back at Teslas sales of its evs from when Trump was president, you will see that they kept growing year over year. People who believe that by purchasing evs they are doing a small part in climate change, good for them. That sentiment seems to be growing worldwide. Trumps policy of "drill baby, drill" can have several effects. 1. By being energy independent (again), America would not be beholden to foreign entities. 2. We would be supplying our allies with much needed energy (oil, gasoline, & lng) so they would not need to get it from Russia, Iran, or Venezuela. 3. The profits brought in could reduce our national debt. 4. More created jobs. 5. Increased tax revenues & job creation adds more money to the coffers of Social Security, Medicare, & Medicaid.
    If you watched Trump's speech, you would have heard him say that he was not against evs, he just believes that Americans should have the choice to purchase one or not. I believe most Americans would purchase evs if they were comparable to ice vehicles in price and availability of charging stations. Under the Biden administration 8 billion dollars was set aside to start creating an ev infrastructure like charging stations nationwide. Only nine were built with 3 that failed. Talk is cheap.
    If American auto companies won't innovate and evolve to changing times, they will be replaced. They have seen through the past years what the CCP were doing and they failed to evolve. Now they are playing catch up. It will be interesting to see if they keep their heads in the sand if Trump is reelected because gasoline prices will fall and they may decide not to retool their factories for the making of evs that will come with or without them. Trump with his tariffs on China along with the Europeans doing the same will buy the auto makers time to catch up. But they better start now.
    Many countries talk bad about American policies (some are legit), but seriously, where would the world be without us? We may make some poor decisions sometimes, but, I believe we do them with good intentions.
    All I am saying is, I believe in free markets. If evs become popular, economical, cheaper, and etc. they will be the future. I personally can't afford one now. I live in rural area where longer trips is part of my life. If America can get their gas stations turned into fast charging stations across the country, the capacity of the battery doesn't matter. The world is switching to evs, but it will not happen overnight. Until it does, Americans need fossil fuels. And remember, how is electricity made. Either by coal, gas, or nuclear. Wind, solar, and water just won't get it done. Don't forget, the future of AI is estimated to use double the electricity that we currently use now.
    Sayona is poised in the best strategic area to give our auto makers the raw materials it needs to compete with the Chinese. The auto makers just have to get their heads out the sand. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.