SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

@NorbetoI dont care about Core...but given you are having...

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    @Norbeto
    I dont care about Core...but given you are having trouble with comprehesion l'll say it again for you..."any CEO worth his/her salt always jumps on the front foot and addresses their shareholders soon after taking office to reinforce the company's position and what he has planned moving forward"

...show me were l mentioned Core or if they have actually have a CEO worth his salt.

I was talking about real CEO's types like Ken Brinsden, Elizabeth Gains, Chris Ellison, Dale Henderson etc not the pretend ones that have or are puppets of the past and Sayona's future who are imo not worth a pinch of salt and would not do up any of the above mentioned peoples boot laces...you know the ones that are worth plenty of salt they are the Professional Executives that really have the know how on communicating with shareholders because they are smart enough to realise that if you just sit back and do nothing their/your company will suffer big time...and the reason why Sayona is suffering so much is because all we have had are two bit CEO's who are not worth a pinch of salt imo.wink.png

And as l said the more the silence continues the more it points to the Sesame Street Gang still pulling the strings of the puppets they have hired....just like the Independent Remuneration Committee they put together yeh....my Ahole it is.rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.