SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141586

1. 3,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Since taking over Patriot Ken Brinsden has seen a decrease in their SP from 70cps to 50.5cps at the same time whilst the BoD's of Sayona have seen a increase to the SP from 0.004 too over 38cps and a decline back down to 0.033cps now l dont know about you but my maths tells me backing the Sesame Street Gang compared to that of Ken Brinsden's since he took the reigns tells me his horse is outperforming the donkey ridden by the muppet gang by a country mile...and maybe you need to look over the fence a bit more sometimes the grass is greener on the other side unless of course your wearing those Rose Coloured Glasses and we know you luv JB and the rest of the Gang put together by the all conquering tied at the hips Independent BoD's who have been working every other company they have been invovled in into the ground...and history along with their track records are very clear as to the incompentence of the collective running Sayona so yes its best to do your form on who's donkey is running where and its overall performances....but of course you would know that no.eek.png

But hey have to applaud you for your undying luv of the Sesame Street Gang kudis to you.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $405.7K 12.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 16558662 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5887750 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.