SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Very strange your wanting to compare Patriot's highs to Ken...

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    wink.pngVery strange your wanting to compare Patriot's highs to Ken Brinsden an blame him for their decline but you dont want to compare the Sesame Street Gang to their highs as a collective only wanting to cherry pick out some numbers to suit your committed luv for JB and the Muppets running the company...when you weigh everything up instead of throwing your tanti's what l said is that as a Shareholder/Owner of Sayona l expect the head honcho to address his shareholders/owners to instill some confidence towards those holding to show he is the new leader....an with nothing coming since his appointment it doesn't instill any confidence to those holding but more so paints a picture that he is not really in full control and until he comes out with something to address shareholders l will along with many others will remain and be very sceptical of who's in charge...given the past records of the BoD's....an to say he doesnt have to address shareholders just shows the level of professionalism some are willing to accept or lack of... maybe l'm a lot different to you l want transparency l want my new CEO to address me as a Owner an Shareholder an l want that level of profesionalism afforded to all holders an maybe its because l dont fall in Luv with the CEO's after having a wittle chin wag after an AGM or fall for the bsheet that spews from their mouths like some others do....its not alot to ask one wouldnt think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.