SYA 1.52% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141628

1. 3,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    The statement from Lucas Dow should of been already announced to calm the farm your incessant tanti's as soon as someone puts something up that shows how incompetent the BoD's are of Sayona clearly points to you taking a hissy fit when they the board should be held accountable for their inadequacies something you fail to see but l guess you need a banana box to stand on to see the other side of the fence to see the bleeding obvious...l used those names correct an l was a shareholder of PLS when Brinsden took over and was always kept up to the mark with what he had in mind or what was his plan moving forward and I already said to you I dont care about Core or any others l was comparing those CEO's who are worth their salt to the rabble Sayona has had and may have just appointed..as another puppet to the Independant Board sucking the life outta shareholders...making them accountable for their inactions is only being proactive....but hey funny isnt it l asked why LD had not put out something to holders a few weeks back that was one of the questions they never answered go figure...why only the leaders could answer that maybe B1 an B2 were in Thailand trying to run the brothel which in all probability has been run into the ground like everything they are connected too why cause they are good businessman like fk they are and boy does it show.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $784.6K 23.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 40404230 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3145384 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.