SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141685

1. 3,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1334
    Have said this before if people here who are investors in Sayona think that the BoD's are concerned about retail then first they need to get their heads out of the sand and then best to go get your heads read...James Brown Raised 24million dollars at Altura an told all retail mum an dad investors who poured money into the company that it would give them a great opportunity and would put them in a very strong position cash wise that they could utilise for strengthening the company's position in the future...well well WTF happened 6 months later they were gonski...why because the BoD's an especially the CEO put the company in such a position that it was selling its product at prices whereby its margins were unsustainable thereby costing those mum an dad investors milions an millions....the sad part is only those mum an dad investors lost out as the BoD's of Altura walked away with millions in wages an thats not to mention the freebies an bonuses they scummed from shareholders along the journey as it matters not to them....and as we have come to see they just move onto another company an project after running them into the sewer and restart the process of filling up the troughs all over again and thats excactly what has happened with 1MC do you think they care about retail not one iotta and people here think they are geniune gee some need help...my only concern is that they still have their grubby mitts all over Sayona which is and has clearly been detrimental to the company given their records as a collective when assesing their performances at every other company they have had part in unfortunately.

Hopefully when the AGM comes around people vote correctly not because they had a chin wag with JB after the last AGM and they think his a good bloke...you can always be a good bloke....an you can always be an incompetent CEO an BoD's...I'm not invested here to be a good mate of JB's or be invested in incompetence by the BoD's and lose my money an when the time comes I'll be voting accordingly to have the Sesame Street Gang removed as imho they have continued to show their inabilty to read the state of play just like they did at ALTURA.

The voting this time around will show how much support the board as a collective have as they havent got Piedmont to save them this time around...so the only way to save some face is to make some drastic changes before the AGM will they...time will tell.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.098M 34.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 18766849 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5621461 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.