SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141766

1. 13,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    Who is to say that there are not a couple of predators lurking in the shadows just waiting for the calf to be sufficiently fattened.

You can guarantee some will be watching Mega but given the mines history nothing will stir untill our production cost is settled along with more indications of a Lithium bottom IMO plus the OTA with PLL acts as a bit of a poison pill ...our current MC of around $US207m is very cheap for a producing mine and concentrator that would have a replacement capex cost of closer to $US700m ( Moblan capex $US722m per DFS) not to mention our overall resources including Moblan and an existing skilled workforce.
    What SYA effectively represents with its JV is a net producer of 85,000tpa concentrate with the possibility of that increasing plus anything it can extract from the OTA. 85,000tpa+ is better than having no production at all but only if profitable. What the market will pay for that if profitable plus 60% of moblan is something I hope we will discover but but in the meantime it's $A319m.

With recent drilling results NAL is proving up to be a much better mine than originally thought , more resources , better grades and a mill that can produce beyond current nameplate but from the markets perspective it means diddly squat untill profitable.

Our timing having started ramping up during a price collapse is an unfortunate fact but we are still in the game.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3669 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 332915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.