SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-141797

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2668
    No, not entirely the same team. I think the new guy as MD will hold his own and have his say. If you aren't willing to countenance that eventuality then surely you see Sayona as a lost cause. I don't know if Sayona will make it through but by recruiting Lucas Dow as MD I think they have given themselves and their shareholders a fighting chance.

From a 2020 article, LINK HERE:

"Lucas Dow will remain in a non-executive role at Adani Australia despite stepping down as chief executive of the company...

...Adani stated that Dow would continue to be involved in the business and remain an integral part of the Adani Australia team.

“Lucas Dow joined Adani Australia in April 2018 and under his leadership Adani Mining reshaped the Carmichael project, achieved final approvals and completed the first critical 12 months of construction,” Adani stated.'
    (my emphasis)

And this is from a 2018 article, LINK HERE

"For Adani the Palaszczuk veto announcement – clearly aimed at winning green preferences in inner-city Brisbane seats – was a financial nightmare. Adani Australia and its parent company Adani Group were back to square one.

Enter former BHP Billiton executive Lucas Dow.

Dow, who had spent 12 years at the global mining giant including almost two years as chief executive and asset president at the BHP Biliton Mitsubishi Alliance joint venture, had a clear task from head office in India: land this project.
    (my emphasis)

Dow's experience in developing and running big coal projects in Australia and overseas was invaluable to help "sharpen the pencil" on the Carmichael mine."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $466.1K 15.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 554519 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 452395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.