SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

I did answer the question numbnuts...as l said you must have...

1. 3,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    I did answer the question numbnuts...as l said you must have trouble with comprehesion...for the last 2 years many posters here including myself have already stated what the BoD's of Sayona have fkdup but you cannot see the other side of the fence as your a board luver and you think cause you had a chin wag with slim after the AGM that makes him okay in your eyes...again not sure what part of everybody that has a contrarian view about the board and their incompetence who have posted here you dont get numbnuts do your own bloody research and learn to read whats being written by those who think this Board of Directors have totally fked up and more so are still fkin this up what part of 3cps dont you get.... wake up the market can see they are delivering this to the sewers and the markets are pricing them accordingly so get a fkin banana box an take a look from the other side of the fence and learn to read what others are saying...like wasnt it you that jumped all over Bot when he said this was going to hit 3cps...seems to me his prediction has been right an spot on and here's you totally wrong on all fronts all you are is JB 's luver boy with your shoes hanging out of his rear end thinking his some kind of hero...gee it must be dark up there...but at least you have plenty of room to move being in such a big ahole.

Everyone already knows about all the fkups along the way except you...so I'll say it again go do your own research numbnuts I'm not doing it for you...all you have to do is learn to comprehend whats written.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.