SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-142158

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    There is an extraordinarily strong and stealthy buying happening; I can see the numbers being picked up. It's clear we have an elephant sifting through the sellers' remains. If you're seeking a proverbial crutch, HC is the place for that. No one in these forums, including myself, will offer sound advice. However, since misery loves company for most here, I am now at a $138,000 loss and it's likely to increase over the next few weeks, especially if the US enters a recession.

However, don't lose hope—these times can create millionaires. Two friends and I have snagged real bargains. I've mentioned in previous posts that I made just over $1,230,000 by buying ALL when it lost $700 million from their South American operations, with shares dropping to as low as 70 cents as people scrambled to preserve their capital.OSH, now STO, was trading for a few cents before they surged to $8 a share.

I bought Apple at $23 a share; now they're trading around $215+, and with stock splits over 8 years, I'm holding just under 900 thousand dollars for a 50-thousand-dollar investment, including stock splits and dividends. My associates and I look for these types of stocks because they're inexpensive, and it's like a lottery with exceptionally good odds of coming out ahead.

Like with Apple and Santos, I've been holding for nine years and plan to continue for many more. If you want to be wealthy, remember that wealth comes with its own risks. Many will bail as soon as they make a few thousand, others at a loss, forgetting this stock. Then, one day, they'll check where that 'dog stock' is trading, find it at 80 cents a share, and regret not staying invested.

Of course nothing is certain, and we may lose the lot, but without that risk you will more than likely finish off your years on a meager pension wondering should I have taken more risks in life?

So, here's your chance: put that stock in your bottom drawer and forget about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.