SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Sayona Quebec have made the decision to continue through ramp up...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Sayona Quebec have made the decision to continue through ramp up because that's been the plan.. they're facing some strong head wind but as you know,l (and everyone should keep in the back of their minds) This industry can turn in an instant and turn very hard! If and when that happens NAL will be in a great position to capitalise on it.

The prevailing headwinds are also being pushed through because this quarter and the next are likely going to see the strongest reduction in costs, getting close to DFS levels. The way Andrew explained it to me made sense so that's what I'm holding out for.

I guess the situation is all or nothing mate, if the costs don't come down and lithium pricing doesn't improve, we're headed for C&M and capital raising.

If cost do come down, which is the plan and is continuing to be to monitored, so it isn't just a 'close our eyes and see' type scenario, then positive cash flow is just around the corner.

I'm not a board lover (nor a hater) just an investor still believing in the plan. If it turns out to be a failure then so be it but posting daily about how bad things are and how many mistakes the board is making is just plain pointless for your own mental health and the enjoyment of other posters on this forum. Cheers mate
    Last edited by Norbeto: 07/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 5108485 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.