SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

Spod price is now at about ~ $1290 AUD.With our cost per unit at...

1. 3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1172
    Spod price is now at about ~ $1290 AUD.

With our cost per unit at about $1,500 AUD without factoring in freight and royalties. At what point do management make the C&M call?

At present we are burning resource via selling at a loss and thus also burning cash. Not to mention part of the unit cost is their remuneration....

Granted LD mentioned a material drop in Unit cost this next QTR but even if you took a 10% material cost reduction we are still costing more than we are selling....

ie whats the point?

Is management deliberately running this into the ground on the back of a second strike notion? Surely its director negligence at this stage, unless I am missing something. I hope some more knowledgable shareholders than myself are keeping tabs on what managements figures are looking like. Because from a business sense, the entire purpose of a business is to operate profitably (unless nfp organisation). If one can justify that they had no realistic way of producing at profit they can be taken to the cleaners IMO.

An no, its not " just business " or thats the " risk " you take with these projects. The BoD is still accountable for their actions or rather inaction in this case.

The entire purpose of feasibility is to assess operating economically, if they dont fall into the criteria of this, we simply should be in C&M already.

One cannot run the gauntlet with others hard earned!

Last edited by Kevo88: Today, 11:57

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $628.0K 24.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6637622 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2128940 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.