SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

I've recently made the switch to an EV, and it's been a...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I've recently made the switch to an EV, and it's been a game-changer. After driving a high end petrol car for years, one that I loved, there’s just no comparison to the experience of driving an EV. Charging at home for free with solar (or at night for 8c KW), passing petrol stations with my middle finger up, and having instant power and the tech has completely transformed my driving experience. I really can’t imagine ever going back to a petrol vehicle, and once others do most will feel the same, they are awesome. It may take a longer than expected but it will being to snowball soon.

There’s also been significant innovation in battery technology which will be coming to market in the coming years, improving density and charge times. The cost of lithium-ion cells has dropped substantially, making energy storage more affordable. This trend is only going to continue. We’re already seeing the impact with the rise of grid storage systems in AU and around the world, and it’s just a matter of time before this translates into greater demand.

The way I feel is right now, everything is bubbling under the surface. We’re hearing about all the advances like grid storage, home storage, trains, trucks, buses, humanoids, and even light aircraft, but we haven’t yet reached the tipping point where demand skyrockets. In the case of SYA, I believe we are still well-positioned and located for the future. I trust (really hope) that the team has a strategy behind continuing to mine during this suppressed period. Besides the price of lithium, and at times the communication, they haven't done too much wrong for what's in their control.

I don't see the point in selling now.. Never imagined it would go this low but it has, it has been very stressful but it is what it is.

For those struggling this has helped: The Serenity Prayer - God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 420 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 160175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.