SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-142593

1. 9,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    They are the devil incarnate @Megafauna make no mistake I rate them far worse than PLL - PLL and in particular KEEF the TEEF are very predictable "but" GLENCORE are the definition of "insidious" .

For months now Glencore have been desensitising Australians via advertising to who and what they are lulling the Australian public into a false sense of conformity for what comes next which atm mostly remains hidden .BHP are similar and RIO but they don't have the polish of Glencore when it comes to their "dastardly deeds" .

Someone posted here recently I think it was GT that atm the PLL deal is actually helping SYA more than PLL I would concur with this although I think it's a discussion about crumbs .

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing I say and as for JB and management Glencore being their plan for an OTA is about as LAZY AS IT GETS and certainly doesn't warrant reward let alone being part of operations moving forward and TBH if this is the level of business acumen that is delivered from JB Buckler and the rest then I'm not surprised Altura got swallowed by PLS .

Beware Glencore this new insight is not a good move let's hope that it's coming to light coincides with the new CEOs appointment and it is he that is bringing it to light for the same reasons tabled here and change is in the wind and he is attempting to right the ship .

Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $3.971M 128.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15697465 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 594033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.