SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

And you refusal to accept any attributable liability to the bod,...

1. 13,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4585
    And you refusal to accept any attributable liability to the bod, discloses your view, as non objective, unbalanced and as a Permanent bull, continually pushing the narrative as bad as any upramper I have ever seen

The reallity is I have no particular liability to attribute to the BOD and if I did I would voice it. Just because you see issues doesn't mean thats the case, its just your perception which of course is your prerogative.
    I have no reason to bash the current team so I support them, its not anymore complicated than that. As it stands the BOD is in the process of changing anyway and we have a new CEO.

There could be many reasons why we hadn't got a an OTA for our unallocated spod and if we had would the situation be any different, CXO had OTA's and still went into C&M. OTA's have ties and can be problematic. There is no cure all situation.

The assumption around here is because something wasn't achieved when expected it has to be bad management but thats not necessarily the case...when two or more parties are involved they are both looking for best outcome and no outcome can prove to be the best one. A bit like buying shares in start ups, not buying them in the first place can often prove to the best decision.

Your more proactive than many but that doesnt mean your any more right than anyone else, we are not privvy to all that goes untill something is signed off.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.