SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-142824

1. 9,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Can't say I'm surprised and to be honest it's a culture that's not unique to ASIC .

I work for a multinational worth €120 billion and what was described in your post is near on identical in culture in its Australian arms .

I have multiple friends family and ex colleagues working elsewhere in similar elite environments that have the same experiences in the Australian sector , IMO these business cultural aspects that have been highlighted in your post are wide spread atm in Australian Corporate Culture and could not be any more toxic than what it is now .

I'm old enough to remember the greedy 80s and the current corporate cultural traits are reminiscent of that era , easy money is long gone accountability is the stark reality "fake it until you make it " is on the way out !

Government and Corporate elites flippantly relying on a "tick box culture" devoid of detailed execution will be destroyed moving forward because staying in your lane only works when others shoulder
    the burden and the "others" are now in short supply especially in Australia .

Not sure if anyone has noticed the state of labour markets but they have been atrocious for key personnel from all
    market segments even before COVID so there's no going back to the SEEK well and propping up "staying in your lane" with the "others" because there are none .

Only a collective rolling up of the sleeves and getting to it can break the malaise that Government and Corporate Australia finds itself in , its either this or "the great reset" that everyone seems to be touting........

EYWE TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.