SYA 1.85% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-142884

1. 13,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4587
    As I have outlined the money will be there, but management needs to believe in the project, which I think has been more the problem.

NAL is a JV with both partners struggling so nothing is straightforward. There is always money sitting on the sidelines but they have to believe in the project as much as management. NAL has a Rocky history so has some proving to do.
    Why don't we just wait and see what transpires before making any judgements on what management believe in or the Govt or any other potential funder for that matter.

The biggest challenge in this sector is the rapid pace of change in battery technology coming up against the slow pace of developing projects IMO. New battery advances ( and refining) are almost a weekly occurance and what applies now may not do so in 5 years which make investors understadably nervous.

There is no reason to expect any updates around proceeding with downstream activities untill we start generating positive cash flow IMO , if they do come up with something thats fine but its still a long way off for a final investment decision.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $1.116M 39.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 10423302 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 8021844 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.