SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Rupfel, thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.Great to know that...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Rupfel, thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.

Great to know that something is being done (on pricing/costs) to ensure that we stay in the game. I will be the first to credit these to JB if it's indeed is a game changer move. Looking forward to the details and witnessing the outcome in the next quarter.

Am also eagerly waiting for the end of Aug report on SYA Full Year, specifically hoping to hear more about Lucas plan going forward. There's so many things that have been put on the back-burner to focus on ramping up NAL. With NAL achieving steady state soon, it's time to bring back the planning for the next 2-3 years.

In fact, my consistent view (and direct feedbacks to Sayona) has been; leave the operational management to the capable hands of Svylain. The job of the CEO is not to be so deeply involved in the operational aspect of the NAL ramp-up. CEO is supposed to look forward, strategise and provide visions and directions for the company. ANd of course also to share that vision/direction with the market & shareholders. In the hindsight, that was obviously not JB's forte and comfort zone. Hence, Sayona was in the limbo with an interim CEO that is not playing the expected CEO role. Anyway, all these are behind us now. I'm waiting to see whether Lucas is the CEO that I was looking for; in the end Aug report and hoping to see a quarterly investor conference call. If we want to be a big boy in lithium business, we better starting behaving like one (like PLS, Arcadium, Ablemarle, SQM etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.