SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I'm just hoping that the annual report finaly puts to bed the...

1. 13,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    I'm just hoping that the annual report finaly puts to bed the notion that LD is going to come up with some grand strategy to reshape the future. There was a perfectly good strategy already in place , get into production early ( achieved) to generate some positive cashlow ( yet to be achieved), increase resources to make it more viable long term ( achieved) and expand when financially prudent to do so.

Nothing fancy, just trying to build a business over time by getting the basic foundations in place first. Timing as much as anything, with ramp up occuring during a price meltdown, has created some serious headwinds which means dealing with whats required to survive not dreams.

Its touch and go but we're still in with a fighting chance to avoid C&M and that will be LD's main challenge at the moment, time will tell how he manages that but he's made it pretty clear where his focus is for the next 12 to 18 months and thats exactly where it should be IMO.
    That doesnt stop discussions with other parties continuing and there's always a chance something left field turns up. However its not a good price environment for a minnow to make deals if there is no immediate need to do so.

It's a time to have realistic expectations on progress and be pleasantly supprised if they are exceeded IMO

At $4000t anything looked possible at $6-700t the world if a different place, such is life when dealing with commodities.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.