SYA 4.29% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143144

1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3711
    @Megafauna (when will HC get "reply" to function 100% of the time?)

Doesn't SYA have GoQ as JV partner for Moblan? They haven't bailed on Moblan have they ... or put their interest up for sale???

GoQ confirmed $250M investment into NL ... their 50% ... and ALTM has put it out what the plan is. I'll wait until the Investor Day to see what the latest print of the plan is before panting them. In the meantime I bought a bunch more today at (US)$2.41 ... maybe that is foolish, maybe that is a great contrarian move - I don't know. If ALTM loses then so too GoQ.

I strongly feel that ALTM is going to be a "lithium survivor" (you know the "outwit, outplay, outlast") as it has all 3 elements.
    Does SYA (0/3 ... might be harsh but I could say they have be "outwitted" and "outplayed" (not played) in the choices they made)?
    Does PLL(2/3 ... that "outplay" might still fall apart without the expected future partners and then "outlast" catches up with them too ).
    That "outlast" element will catch many IMO.

One of the key principles we had when I was working was "don't lose alone" (tech business and so partnerships were "inevitable" but leadership was also necessary).

It's a familiar refrain on HC and SYA ... how much better SYA is than the other investment choices you could make

BTW "mothballed mine and conversion plant up and running" ... seriously?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $1.923M 54.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 9580263 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4658914 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.