SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143373

1. 3,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1174
    That's the issue when you invest unfortunately.

Corporate rules are that directors are negligent if they continue to operate when they cannot pay their debts - going concern breached.

But where is the watchdog here in regards to operating with money at a loss until management simply throw their hands in the air and say. Sorry guys we are all out of cash.

Where is the professionalism, ethics and even moral responsibility from this lot to actually sit down as a collective and really see if continuing operations atm is even worth it.

Even Pleb shareholders like myself can see we continue to operate at a loss. An the recent dip in spot price will make any "potential" material decrease in cost nul and void when the sale price again is now lower.

I actually have far more respect for Core's management than I do for our lemons atm because at least they stopped to preserve something. Not operate for the sake of operating at the detriment of shareholders.

Where is the corporate watchdog, how is this allowed? Is there also no rules that come into place after a first strike notion thrown at the board by its shareholders.

The idiocy of this system astounds me. I am so glad diversification is my friend. But I feel for any that have bet the house on this one. If it was me, I would want blood!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.