SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143374

1. 3,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1174
    I appreciate your post but a few points:

1)interest rate cut isnt as simple as its happening. It may or may not change. Australias former RBA governor said interest rates wont rise until 2023/2024 back after covid only to have them rise in 2022 I think it was like 11 consecutive times. So for the first point, its a how longs a piece of string. An then on this point interest rates are the immediate change, the lag change is then the follow on from reduced rates, higher consumption in EVs before a flow through to upstream producers like SYA. Again all time, that we dont really have a lot of atm.
    2) Biden's US lithium plan, is this also to include canada considering NAL isnt in the US?
    3) US & Canada produced spod id argue wont have a premium price but may be preferential to some companies that want to us it ie US or Canada based and then they get a credit which I guess could be arguable as to whether or not it helps reduce our Opex or can be seen as a premium on price.
    4) Operational factories wont necessarily mean huge demand. Demand is driven by end product consumers, unless as point 1 above lowers, less people can afford downstream products so it will be longer before SYA see any benefit.
    5) New EVs are great to entice demand. But until we can see this in data ie significant sales of a new car its simply a possibility.

SYAs inability to produce profitably now is what will give us a change at seeing any of the above in a positive light. But until they can we may not even be around in the future to appreciate it.

As I have pointed out a few times now, the board are under a first strike, they continue our operations for the JV partners sake and not in SYA and its SH best interest ie operating at a LOSS. An if they run out of funds at some point soon, its massive dilution via issued capital, debt (which I doubt they could access) and the shareholders that will have to wear it. Perhaps they will look to a capital raise to reduce current votes at the next AGM to have them under 2nd strike and outst or they might just pray they do that poorly a new company will acquire us for peanuts and keep them in some sort of role......

The fact they are being allowed to do what they are doing without a clear plan and showing shareholders profit is beyond criminal IMHO. But hey supposedly its just investment risk.
    Last edited by Kevo88: Today, 15:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.