SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143530

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    It isn't about one or the other (electric or fossil). It is about freedom of choice and free markets. People are seeing the benefits of solar panels on roofs. Areas of the world that have ample sunlight and space see solar panel fields effective. Large scale battery storage is rising. Farming uses a lot of machinery that does not have electricity equivalents (yet??). People who commute long distances need larger battery compacity or more/quicker charging stations. All energy uses are needed.
    What makes me laugh is the fact that people like you do not understand how electricity is made to run everything. Electricity is made by coal burning, gas burning, nuclear, water, solar, wind power plants. Google what the percentage of power plants are run on fossil fuels. Now, subtract those from the grid, what do you have? I'll give you a clue- DARKNESS. What will the landscape of the world look like with all those wind turbines and solar panel fields. It sure would end tourism in places like the Grand Canyon, Martha's Vineyard, and etc.
    I do not believe that Trump is anti EV. He is anti screwing the American people. If American companies are more profitable, they have more money to innovate. This innovation leads to cleaner technologies, better way of doing things, and prosperity (not just for America).
    One other thing, US auto makers were trying to transition over to evs under the first Trump administration. Trump did not hinder, the industry was trying to move to quickly. Just my thoughts.
    Oh, by the way, since this is a SYA forum, SYA will prosper with a prosperous US. If the economy stays bad (like now under Biden/Harris) Sayona will not survive. It wouldn't matter to mandate evs if no-one could afford one. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.