SYA 7.69% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143641

1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    YES !
    Infrastructure is key !
    But it's been a hoot to be part of the early adopters of the battery electric vehicles.
    (My first EV with a top speed of 30mph/45kmh and a range of F.A.)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6462/6462561-7de09375dcb8768adb071bb72e0df1c8.jpg

Then a Renault Twizy 2 seater with a top speed of app 50mph / 80kmh and a range of 50 miles
    Next one a Renault Zoe 4 seater with a little more range and from then Teslas model 3 RWD then a Tesla model 3 LR AWD
    And now the model Y with LFP Batteries (i actually prefer LFP now having tried NMC in the others)

I've had the luxury of a house with solar panels on the roof since 2012, and since then all in on electric bicycles scooters cars ect. But it was actually difficult to live with the Renault Zoe as the family car, the range was an issue and the hassle with charging stations when we were on a roadtrip as the all at the time requires some form of subscription and a RFID Chip to access them, and charging was very slow back then - Hence the need for the Toyota Aygo when we had to go far.
    I originally went for the KIA NIRO EV to get a propper EV with range that suited our needs, but as luck had it the delivery dragged out from a few months to a year and my daughter argued the price difference in the mean time for a model 3 RWD was minimal, so we went for the Tesla instead, delivery was allmost instant compared to the KIA, it took only two weeks to get the custom order i made.
    Very happy today that we accidentally ended up with one of the Twitter Troll in Chief's creations, i will never look at another car again, totally blew my mind how easy everything became, Their Super Chargers are very fast, and super cheap compared to the alternatives when on roadtrip, and i love every thing about the car, everything just works, the car, the app, the charging, the navigation.
    All other cars seem primitive now and i lost all interest in them, no more regular service checks (and bills) and i have succumb to the cult of Elon and Tesla, doubt i will ever bother to look at another car manufacturers products ever again.

A few of my friends has VW EV's and the trouble they've had... (sigh)
    An ID 5 has a turning radius of more than 10 meters, people forget to check these things before buying, model Y has a turning radius of 6.5 meters, imagine a narrow road/driveway with a 90 degree turn. or navigating a parking garage with narrow booths and limited space.
    Mercedes seem to have trouble with their Electric motors breaking down after only 20000 miles due to leaking coolant entering the motor.
    Audi still uses cheap Pouch cells in some models (these are the real fire hazard if any)
    Ect..

Nope - pass.. Tesla from here, everything else seems to have too many issues.

Eventually the others will get it and make dedicated EV's and the Koreans are doing quite well imo.

My point, in the app 10 years i have had an obsession with driving Electric the rate of both innovation, range, chargers, batteries and cars has been mind blowing. Next ten years will surely bring more innovation and adoption. Just 5 years ago a Tesla was a rare sight on the road in Denmark, now they are everywhere, and affordable. So are the E-Tron, ID series, EQ series, KIA's, Hyundai's and Renault Megan EV's.

If you happen to live in a house and drive to work each day, an EV could potentially save you a pretty sum each year, it has for us.

Soon getting colder in Denmark and people will wake up to frozen cars and the ritual of removing ice and snow from the foggy windscreen, looking for the 12v charger for the 3 year old lead acid battery that is near the end of it's life so they can start their car, having to drive the first 10 km with the fan on max waiting for the engine to warm up so the cabin can get some heat too. Or letting the engine run 10-15 minutes to warm up the car before they depart from home, all that i don't miss at all.

I click a button remotely on my phone and within 5 minutes the car is deiced and warm inside.
    EV's are just better.

/J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $1.317M 53.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2081818 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2429704 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.