SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-143675

1. 4,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    Posted this last November in reply to a post from Gt3louie that someone just reminded me of...clearly shows why the EGM should have been instigated straight after the AGM given were we are at this point in time...

@Gt3louie

Awesome write up mate and very honest views of what has transpired in the last 12months, but the onething missing from all this is the fact that these muppets will continue regardless of whats voted on there will be no change unless some pre planned steps are put into place....they will not have a CEO but Slim will stay on as Interim until it suits them to find another an that can be dragged out for months all whilst they are stiffing retail even more in many ways as I said b4 I've been part of a top twenty and are fully aware of how these smug aholes work..with regard to that I've had the chance to see and hear how they really act behind closed doors and have been astonished at how some of these muppets act and what they think of retail an this is something I have been saying here for well over 12 months to everyone that would listen, so whether its here or FB or other media keep the pressure on these muppets dont let them off the hook even if they come out with something that will sway you it'll just be a ruse to get them what they want, once they have it they have another free run for the next 12 months to deliver the same whilst filling up their coffers and as stated if ever a TO is instigated retail must stay strong to be in a position to act for each other.

Now back to the plan Gt3loui as we know we havent got a CEO capable at the minute we had one who I actually liked but my concerns with him was he was being driven around and led by an Evil Bus Driver to suit one side and he fell for the old 3 card trick that inevitably cost him his job...what to do next I would love to know what BL's position is at this time...why was he suddenly shown the door why the need to tell porkies stating personal reasons an one doesnt have to be a road scholar to work out he was shoved and his palms greased for his silence...but in the end if we retail dont have a back up plan to make the changes neccessary then we will suffer in the long term if these muppets are left in charge so believe me if retail are serious about change then start the process of making plans before the AGM a little bit like "Outwit Outsmart and Outlast" because we are up against it and need to be smarter then them, all imho of course.

SYA Price at posting: 8.7¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held.

Guess retail never had any plans just hope an yep we can see how that hope has worked get rid of the Sesame Street Gang if you want "Sayona to Prosper."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.