SYA 3.57% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

I read an article that said Arcadium is withdrawing from...

1. 17,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1200
    I read an article that said Arcadium is withdrawing from Australia so that it can focus on it’s operations in other parts of the world, Canada was mentioned.

Going by their presentation it could be some time before anything of worth will happen in Quebec.

It must be tough for them, trying to bring a mine into production at the same time that they are building a lithium hydroxide plant, all happening while lithium prices are being slaughtered.

Apart from shutting down Mt Cattlin, they appear to be still in expansion mode, (though less ambitious).

I imagine it would be difficult for them to halt the work they have started at the Whabouchi Mine and the Becancour Lithium Hydroxide Plant.

I wonder if things got worse, which operation they would prioritise?

I am thinking the governments of Canada and Quebec would be very keen to have the refinery finished and operating on time?

There is only one refinery being built in Canada but there is a producing mine, (ours) and others well on the way to being developed.

If they only produce what they have sold, firstly they must have the ability to produce.

They have that ability in other parts of the world, just not in Canada.
    Last edited by Megafauna: Saturday, 07:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $2.500M 85.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 14512886 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 4788027 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.