SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I should have said HARD ROCK lithium resources in Canada which...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I should have said HARD ROCK lithium resources in Canada which can be seen on the map with the exact location of NAL and Moblan in my previous post. You may call me a pumper, however I am a just invester like you since 2020 and I am thinking of investing in Sayona until 2030, when Moblan is producing lithium hydroxide. If Sayona is developing gold projects near De Grey Mining in WA, I may consider longer investment. I look current OTA in a different way when people talk about NAL (75% SYA, 25% PLL) and Moblan (60% SYA, 40% IQ). If we have partners like Posco with deep pocket for NAL and Moblan, we don't need to raise too much money for CapEx and OpEx particularly in this lithium market condition with high interest rate. I was worried about my investment in Sayona until last AGM. However, when I talked to James Brown, I was impressed by his knowlege and insight about the business. I think that Brett Linch and Guy Belleau had their roles and contributed to the business in some aspects. I also respect James Brown and BOD's decision to ramp up production with improving plant utilization and production yield with NO C&M. I was a senior engineer in charge of Overall Equipment Effectiveness working for a few multinational companies in South Korea. I know how hard it is to improve production performance with high utilization and maintaining skilled workforce. We don't have Guy and Brett now. In the same period, Posco group also has a new chairman, a new CEO, and a new business officer in charge of secondary battery materials team. I believe that our new CEO, Lucas Dow and the BOD will manage our business in a right direction. I think that I have more access to information about Korean EV battery companies and battery components companies announced in South Korea. That is why I decided to share the information with fellow share holders because we are all in the same boat. I hope that my wealth is growing with Sayona at least for 10 years.
    Last edited by su8084: Yesterday, 23:00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.