SYA 6.06% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-144064

1. 13,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4659
    I am thinking of investing in Sayona until 2030, when Moblan is producing lithium hydroxide.

Producing any refined product from Moblan by 2030 is far from certain but more to the point is where SYA fits into it and what Working interest we are able to retain given the funding involved not to mention NAL.

Currently the permitting alone has a timeline in the region of up to five years( as per the Annual report) with a construction time of around two years after that and thats just for the mine and concentrator. Nothing will happen at all untill an OTA for the product is secured and who knows and where that might be or who it might be with. Any potential positive cashflow over the next several years can only come from NAL or an asset sale regardless, so thats our immediate and mdium term future.

Contemplating what might happen at Moblan by 2030 when are still uncertain of our fate at NAL can only be considered ramping at this point IMO.

Having said that sentiment / spod price , not cashflow has been the biggest driver of our shareprice since our existence and thats likely to remain the case so who knows what that might lead to coming off such a low base..the very mention of Marlins combined with a small rise in Spod price means the ramping season will be back with a vengeance and the cycle begins again in the Bi polar world of a trading chatsite..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $640.2K 18.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3667255 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 14138260 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.