SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-144307

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    HeadedtotheMoon, i have always been of the opinion that we as SYA, would not see Moblan built up before being bought out. with this past yr and market pressures being applied, i think that potential was pushed a little farther down the road. i would not want anyone to offer to purchase us now with such a depressed stock
    price. why give the future potential away before we have started to reap any benefits as retail holders. i highly doubt anyone would offer to take us out at USD2-3bil anytime soon. i mean i sure wouldnt atleast not in this environment but thats what we should/could see in that 2026-2027 range i feel if all goes well, i.e. rise to a reasonable market price for Spod. right now we couldnt sniff half of that. anything less i can see retail shareholder revolt. so we need to just continue to do the necessary to exist and show we can maintain nameplate. patience is tough but if we can keep working on costs of production, only positives will result. like what i see of LD. hope it not misplaced but willing to give him slack. been here for 8+ yrs. expected 10 when i first got in. buckets of shares but i do expect a nice return down the road. i do think PLL will go before us and if they do, thats who most likely will take us too. the US is coming around slowly but new batteries make it much more appealing here for their range over early EV's. hang in there. jmho, glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.