SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

One of the Take-away's I thought was interesting Howard...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    One of the Take-away's I thought was interesting Howard mentioned that Moblan has zero value applied to SYAs Shareprice.
    I wonder why this is the case? Patriot and winsome etc are all valued around the same as us and they are but holes in the ground.

Listening to LD and how he understands the communication up till now has been sub-par makes you wonder if this is the time for changing of the guards and for the old hats to step aside and let those who understand the new world take over.

If LD can get costs down to that $740-$790USD range quickly then this mine may well have a chance to ride it out.

The way he stopped when commenting about PLL prior to answering suggests that he has a way to make it work for both companies long term but it will need to be fairer to both. Especially if the concentrator is duplicated for extra output.

Sylvain and team on point and understand all the challenges. Im not concerned about any of the operations they seem to be over the hard part and are now fine tuning to get maximum output for costs..

Interesting qrtly to come and then AGM. BACK IN BLACK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.