SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1479

1. 8,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    In light of all that do you have any ideas as to why then is such a huge disparity between the SP of the two companies.

I'll throw in a few:

1. Can a contributing factor be Sayona being based in Australia and having such a diminutive MC by comparison

2. Can it also be attributed to seemingly slow process of achievements - particularly with past failures to deliver and the resultant negative overhang of company perception in the lithium space

3. That perception from (2) also weighed heavily due to the association with the failure of AJM

4. Perception of failure not helped by the delays attributed to NAL bid decision and perhaps if successful, at the possible negative implications of costings and conditions

5. Subject to BAPE approval with it's delayed dates

It appears to me that Sayona is in the middle of a balancing act and needs a few more wins prior to any SP appreciation from current and that is irrespective of what is perceived as being undervalued compared to peers currently.

As it stands SYA is in fact is slowly winding back some of the recent hyped up gains on lack of any further positive news.

Focus has been thus far solely on lithium - if they find some gold that will provide another badly needed spark.

I really hope that SYA gains traction and gets the upper hand in being recognised as a company that delivers. The jury is still out deliberating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.