SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1486

1. 4,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8260
    1. I have mentioned about many ASX stocks, that if they were to be listed on the US exchange they would be double or triple or even higher in SP. It is hard to comprehend how large the US market really is, but piedmont found a way in and has been rewarded handsomely for it.

2. If this were true LAC would be at .00002 they have taken over 10 years to get approved and they still do not really have a great plan as to how they are going to produce at a commercial level - they are currently at a MC of 2.68B and a SP of $22.34.

3. This may be an issue with a subset of investors who also owned AJM. If I start seeing out of control debt and making the same mistakes I will be more concerned, but I don't think back in 2017 they saw the market collapse coming, I have known several people in my life who lost their business and came back stronger, so while I do keep an eye open to the past, I also believe once is not a trend.

4. I believe last year the market was so depressed that Sayona and others who placed bids did so with the intent to get NAL for next to nothing. I do not fault them for that. I think I have mentioned here before if IQ had not stepped up and kicked in we would have probably been able to get NAL for a song. Kudos to IQ for protecting their investment, I did not see one cent from CATL which speaks to their commitment to NAL.

5. Same as 2.

I think each of these materially chipped away at the SP plus the fact that we have increased our SOI by nearly 2x. Each time we got knocked back there was nothing to help regain a foot hold so the SP just languished. Now that we have an off-take agreement and the market has re-gained some upward movement we should move up as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.