SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

SYA is up because of a few factors, but I think everyone is...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    SYA is up because of a few factors, but I think everyone is waking up to the fact that there are few lithium investment opportunities so close to production in North America, the price of lithium has more than doubled this year, demand is increasing due to changing attitudes and a demoratic President focusing on the environment, and there is very little new supply on the market because it takes time to get Lithium out of the ground and refine it to the point that it's ready to go into a battery. SYA now have a huge supply, and a processing plant in close proximity to the Canadian and Detroit auto industries. PLL was a great hope, but they messed up their local engagement and don't have the permits. SYA have done everything by the book, and people are now in lockdown taking notice. There's also a heck of a lot of good news to come - much of which is already factored in to the SP, but it's a great story and a great company. Is 14c a fair price? @Silent-Bubbles called it, but nobody can say for sure and I haven't seen a really detailed analysis that factors in NPV of the resources, production costs, lithium demand now and in a few years' time, competitors, hype, offtake potential, policy changes - we're all flying fairly blind, but if you look at the performance of peers, and what they have in the ground, and their ability to produce or offtake any time soon, SYA is still looking cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.