SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-15634

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    No one drive anyone out of anywhere on HC. I choose NOT to give any of you any further insights from my experience . Simple as that. I have had poster ask for me to come back and give my insights but I refuse. And people like you are the reasons for this....and those who put images up of ' Pigs ' looking at themselves in mirrors. You know this though.

And it doesn't matter whether the stock hits a price point for 1 second and for 1 share mate , its the fact that I had called that all the way from the 1.0 cent levels to 21 which was just shy of my call of 25 cents. I also simultaneously called the Oppies as well. And the difference between me and you is that I actually trade certain stock and in that case actually traded and sold parcels at prices above 10 as well as the high 8's and low 9's before Buying slabs of it back at the low 5's including 5 cents which I also called on the down turn. And my posts are all there to prove it as much as this obviously seems to hurt your ego.

Interesting that the ' sector ' as you say was also kicking BIG goals here and there at that time whilst all the while that stock continued to wallow.

But again , you'll never even come close to what my experience and / or knowledge in this particular sector is either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.