SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-15781

1. 4,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Please note that I haven't wrote this to be against SB, he is a great person. I know that is is hard to feel and be criticized when you do your best, and even harder to not defend yourself, it is a natural reaction. But I hope that my comment will able him to see that he is being played, and that he will be able to adjust his view to all this. He get critisized by people that have zero value to this thread, we all know it, we all see it.
    I hope he can one day understand and appreciate this, because no matter what, in life where you are successful, you will always make someone jealous, upset, unhappy about your success, envious....ignore those, they will never change who you are, they will never change the normal result of hard work. By moving away, he actually hurt the one that loves his work, appreciate what he does....and he gets upset, pleasing a minority of looser.
    HC have a good ignoring option, sometime hard to use, but after a couple of week of not hearing some....peace do come back !!
    I believe, hope, that today is going to be another positive days for SYA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.131M 62.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4754875 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3389527 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.