SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-16208

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Should be an exciting week coming up following the thrill ride we just had. Looking forward to Tuesday meeting.

Thanks to SB SplitF and Verplak we certainly have an understanding of what Announcements are soonish to arrive but i do wonder what other announcements may occur.

With Biden’s position and financial assistance on moving the US towards more EV and storage, lithium independence from overseas conflicting interests and Canada certainly wanting to be part of the supply system, it will be interesting to see Whether fast tracking will be made available to such industries.

Other supply contracts to Tesla, Ford, Holden and other unknowns...

The SSP division will be interesting of which we will know very soon. With a much higher share price Sayona could capital raise at a higher SP but i do wonder even with oversubscription management will take the money offered as is and use it for fast tracking our activities. Loyalty to retail investors or shrewd business, maybe a bit of both...

Then our explorations in WA for gold and lithium also. Although i assume and hope Sayona will concentrate fundings and infrastructure in Canada first to get us up and running.

Just spitballing for other possibilities for the weekend.

Anyhow, exciting times for long term investing. I certainly am not a big fish like it appears to be some here but my current $11000 is likely to play a part towards my retirement plans.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.